FS: 290 Amp DC Power Alt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rmzsuzuki89

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Item(s) for Sale:

290 amp Pro Series DC Power alt. Got it for my 2003 Ford Expedition XLT 5.4L. EDIT: I talked to Kyle at DC Power, and he said that the alt itself will fit any Ford gas engine, but the plug is for pre 2006 GM cars. Here's what he said about the alt itself, "will fit any ford gas engine, adapter harness will be available for any 3G or 6G that isn't PCM." And here's what he said about the plug, "just anything before the GM RVC which was 2006+ is what the plug will work for. we can do adapter harnesses."

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new, never used or installed. Got it around Christmas time a couple years ago and never did anything with it. It sat on the top shelf of my closet in the box since then.

Price:

$350 shipped conus.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will be shipped and insured using UPS ground with tracking (unless buyer wants to use USPS or FedEx).

Item Pictures:

25f68a1.jpg

2nautex.jpg

rt3juf.jpg

v8k0p.jpg

2qizq8i.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
rmzsuzuki89

rmzsuzuki89

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Also thought I should add that it wont work with PCM...New years bump...And price change, $350 shipped conus.

Last edited:

Chrismdean09

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so i have an alternator from mechman is this a second one so i could run two and i have an 2004 5.4l