Gas Prices Revisited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnkelsall

Reaction score
gas prices

In Surrey BC Canada the price is 1.275 per liter and their are 3.8 liters in 1 us gallon so we are over 4.00 per gallon and my mileage has now dropped to 9.3 mpg
i want to hurt some one in the gas price fixing business
no smiley faces from me today
johnkelsall

toomanytoys

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The real shame is that gas in Venezuela has soared to 12 cents a gallon. Now thats price fixing!

braduardo

Reaction score
Originally posted by toomanytoys
The real shame is that gas in Venezuela has soared to 12 cents a gallon. Now thats price fixing!

Ya... But would you really want to live there? Something tells me that the 'jobs' down there don't pay QUITE as much as the ones here. ;)

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just surpassed $4.00 a gallon today. What a load of crap!!! Still won't change what vehicle I drive as I need the Expy for various reasons, but I feel for those that don't have an option and could barely afford the necessities before, and are really hurting now.

Furai

Reaction score
Jeez... 3.50 for all you guys in the mainland... lol thats nothin compared to hawaii...

4.37 for regular and 5.13 for diesel... im killin my wallet right now lol

Furai

Reaction score
that beat hawaii lol

but is the canadian dollar still par with the US dollar or?