Gasoline quality

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boomer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just read the auto section of a paper we receive and they had a discussion about quality of gasoline. Go to toptiergas.com Ford is not listed as having a say, yet in my 07 EL Limited, Ford put the "BP" green logo at my filler cap. I have used COSTCO, I guess I will have to find who delivers to them. Any thoughts????

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The two costcos in my area get there fuel from citco same company as 7-11... with this weird winter ive had a moisture problem with the older stations around town

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I usually try to fill up with Shell.

As far as the BP logo, from what I understand, it's just the result of BP paying Ford a bit of money to have the logo there.

seeker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
gas is gas unless you get water in your tank. I just shop price. Just filled up for 2.39/galllon. No problems with my fuel system.

mic_1011

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my same take as well. except cheapest around here is $2.75. $2.35 if i cross the bridge to jersey, but thats an $8 toll. sucks to be me:-(

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Damn the GWB bridge is 8$ now? i remember when it was 4$ when i was living in Ny and that was only 6 yrs ago...

mic_1011

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah $8 for that $9 for the verazano and $5.50 everywhere else. tell me about it. if i could go south i would, but everything i have is here!