Good headlight bulbs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i spend a good amount of time aiming them, never been flashed once. i dont buy into the whole extra glare thing. if you have them aimed correctly and take the time, like i do. you wont blind anyone.

This is what people dont understand. Your lights are aimed from factory to get the most amount of light distance. Your adjusting them to prevent them from blinding people but in reality all ur doing is minimizing the light distance since they are now toward the ground

Sierra Lima1470

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is what people dont understand. Your lights are aimed from factory to get the most amount of light distance. Your adjusting them to prevent them from blinding people but in reality all ur doing is minimizing the light distance since they are now toward the ground

Its a losing battle Solisimo.

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score

I am going to sit in front of Solice's house and flash my HID highbeams at the front of his house.... Heheheh!!

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
theres allways going to be people who love or hate them..i know this lol

i have much better visablility then i also have long range halogen driving lights for winter when we get 4 hours of daylight.

i dont have them aimed down so much as over to the right just a tad. now it also might be the fact that ALOT of people and i mean ALOT run HIDs up here. mostly due to the darkness of winter and the extra light. so our oncoming drivers may be alittle more used to them then other places.

just too add the way i aim my lights is first for the best light output from the cab. then i park it on our road which is 1/2mile long and i take another truck and drive oncoming too see what the other traffic sees and adjust accordingly its worked great for me since 2004 when i installed my forst set of HIDs in my explorer.

Sierra Lima1470

Full Access Members
Reaction score
theres allways going to be people who love or hate them..i know this lol

i have much better visablility then i also have long range halogen driving lights for winter when we get 4 hours of daylight.

i dont have them aimed down so much as over to the right just a tad. now it also might be the fact that ALOT of people and i mean ALOT run HIDs up here. mostly due to the darkness of winter and the extra light. so our oncoming drivers may be alittle more used to them then other places.

just too add the way i aim my lights is first for the best light output from the cab. then i park it on our road which is 1/2mile long and i take another truck and drive oncoming too see what the other traffic sees and adjust accordingly its worked great for me since 2004 when i installed my forst set of HIDs in my explorer.

That sounds like a lot of work.