Got all my codes...where to start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Declansdaddy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Stopped by my buddies and he hooked my truck up to his MODIS today and he gave me the rundown. Now I just don't know where to start. Heres the diagnosis.

B2425 Keyless Entry out of Sync
B1352 Ignition Key Fault
B1611 Rear Wiper Mode Switch
B1446 Wiper System Park Sensor
C1107 ABS Function Enabled Input
P1125 TPS Circuit A Signal
P0401 EGR Insufficient Flow

I am half tempted to just drop the truck off there and tell him to call me when its all figured out but I really hate to dump a bunch of money in this thing and have something major happen (I've only owned it a few weeks). Only problems I've had so far is when starting the truck it revs up to about 2500 rpm's and neither front or rear wipers work. any opinions on what to do?

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Tom
It does help to post your year or have a signature line when asking for help on problems like this.

Have you checked in the service manual for the meaning of those codes and the possible repairs or troubleshooting procedures.

Without looking for code P0401 check the following link for some ideas of what to look for I would suspect either the exhaust ports thru the throttle body are clogged or the DPFE sensor is faulty or the rubber hoses to the DPFE are brittle and need to be replaced

http://www.expeditionforum.com/f42/about-egr-pcv-dpff-evap-iat-tps-maf-23583/#post191356

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jefes_Shyt