Got some stuff finished, 2 tone exterior now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jlw0211
My 03 XLT has grey trim but mine also has the trim around the wheel wells.

Yea, mine has the holes there, but as you can see from the picture, I don't have one.

I prefer it w/o them, but that's just me.

OP
OP
D

davesexplorer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It was a nice day. Added LED tails, brush guards in the rear and fender flares. I have a brush guard for the front, and 3000k HID's for the fogs but just didn't get time today. The stang needed a starter too.

2446156_73_full.jpg

2446156_72_full.jpg

2446156_70_full.jpg

2446156_71_full.jpg

Last edited:

jlw0211

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by ELVATO
Here's my little contribution.

SNV34414.jpg

I think it contrasts really nicely with the white. :) The grille is also painted black.

No clearcoat was used on it. Krylon plastic spray paint, satin black (as opposed to the shiny black cap.)

My hitch, and a lot of the underbody frame is painted with Rust Olem spray paint. The muffler is painted with high temp black spray paint.

Hey I just noticed that you center caps are 2tone, where did you get them? Love the look.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To jlw0211:

I think they're stock. At least how they came when we got it used. Maybe they come with that rim style?

It's kinnda annoying since the Expy is mostly black and white, and the center caps are gray. I need to paint them black :)

Which ones do you have?

jlw0211

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by ELVATO
To jlw0211:

I think they're stock. At least how they came when we got it used. Maybe they come with that rim style?

It's kinnda annoying since the Expy is mostly black and white, and the center caps are gray. I need to paint them black :)

Which ones do you have?

same rims but my caps are all silver. wanna trade?:D

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's raining right now, but I'll try checking tomorrow, or later tonight if it stops.

As a side note, something tells me that it's just a sticker or vinyl, since is a couple bubbles (could be rust underneath.) I'll try taking a close up picture so you can see.

Later on, I'll try contacting patriotdecals.com to see if they can make something.