Greetings from Nevada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

High Desert

Reaction score
Greetings everyone, wanted to stop by and introduce myself. Name is Shaun, live in Nevada near Reno. Found this excellent forum recently and joined up while researching a possible purchase of an Expedition. Having been a mod before on a classic car forum, I find the a good forum is a great resource for finding out what's really what with a given vehicle, and you folks didn't disappoint. Thanks to the mods & all who contribute. :worthy:

Ended up buying on '03 EB last weekend locally. 135K, original owners and a maintenance file an inch thick. As a mechanic in another life, those records meant a lot. Combined with knowledge gleaned here, it checked out well and had a clean Carfax, with just a few of the routine glitches common to the breed for it's age. Spent the weekend getting the baseline maintenance established (oil change, air & fuel filters, Gotts mod, lubing up all the moving parts). Still have to service the trans & change fluids in the t-case & diffs, but it's coming along.

In proper forum protocol, a pic of the new ride;

picture.jpg

Still combing through threads updating my knowledge base. Thanks for being here, maybe I will be able to contribute something down the road.

Last edited:
OP
OP
High Desert

High Desert

Reaction score
Thanks gents.

mindgame, an 8" lift sounds fun, but probably not for a while. This ones going to be the distance cruiser for now, until I can manage to buy another one for the wife lol. She's completely in love with it. And ya can't argue with that!

Shaun

Last edited:

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome aboard... Nice Expy... Everyone is great here so your in good hands when your ready to do mods...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulMedik