Greetings from Upstate NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smokinstang65

Reaction score
Greetings Folks,

I just found this forum after buying a used Expedition last month. Turns out the Shelby I brought with me when I got stationed in the frozen North just wasn't cut out for the snow. Who'd have thunk it. Regardless, I've enjoyed the Expedition and it was a worthy investment. The only issue I've had with it is that cursed clicking from the rear passenger side when you're running the rear heating. She drives like a dream, nice and smooth, and the snow has been a non-issue! In about a month here I'll get to see how well she tows another car. Glad to meet you all and hopefully I'll get some good gouge from y'all on keeping this beast running and looking good. I'm already looking at CAI's and an exhaust.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hasn't been too bad snowed bad last weekend but has been nice lately... supposed to get another 2" but I'll still be driving the Neon then...lol

OP
OP
S

smokinstang65

Reaction score
Yeah, we got a bit under a foot with this last storm. I got stationed up here and only had the Shelby I bought when I joined. BIG mistake. Don't get me wrong, the car's a hoot in the warm dry weather but wow, it was about as useful as **** on a bull come the first light snowfall! I'm SO glad I got the Expedition. Now I've got to pry my mind away from thoughts of a motor swap between it and the Shelby :p

BigJuicy02

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the North. I picked up my Expy in S. Florida in December and drove it up here. Haven't gotten it stuck yet and its only 2wd. Definetely handles better than the wife's Durango.

jjbusa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2