Guess what I got??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chipete

Reaction score
tip

i found it to be much easier and less hassle to just remove upper ball joint instead of the whole control arm.

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i found it to be much easier and less hassle to just remove upper ball joint instead of the whole control arm.

Those aren't exactly designed to be seperated from the arm... Only the lower ball joint presses out. Maybe I missed something here, but is this the thread you meant to put that in? It seems out of place...

TactialMonkey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the info.I bought the same kit but have not installed it yet.Im worried that my mother won't be able to get into it afterwords.I guess ill try it and if she cant get in ill have to put it back the way it was.

I have first Gen boards and if you pay shipping you can have em!

OP
OP
TexasAngel34

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got the tires on ... Took a few pics when i got home... I LOVE these tires...
these are the 265/70/R17 with my stock rims and the extra 2" from the air ride conversion to springs...

Next week are the 17 XD Spy rims in Black.... :biggrin:

Attachments

• T1.jpg
    T1.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 102
  • T4.jpg
    T4.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 111
  • T5.jpg
    T5.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 146
  • T6.jpg
    T6.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 124
  • T8.jpg
    T8.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 108

steve66

Reaction score
well I finally did my air ride to coil conversion.It does ride alot better and it went in pretty easy.I did have to get a spring compressor for the rear.It even passed the mom getting in test lol.With the bags deflated I gained 1 inch in front and 3.5 inches in the rear.Now i have to get the lower controll arms mine have rust holes in them.

SWAGGA

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does the cowboys sticker cause it to run good for about 3/4 of the way through the RPM range then just die the last 1/4?