Guidance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carl Johnson

Reaction score

I am a 73 year old retired Christian Minister. On May 3, 2019, I bought a 1997 Ford Expedition from a used car dealership in Lansing, Illinois. It has never yet moved even one mile yet, six months later. The Lansing Police have looked at the vehicle but they will not arrest the manager and neither will Illinois State Police. It will not shift into PARK so the engine cannot start. Ford wants to charge me $850 to tell me what is wrong with it. I am very poor, monthly Social Security check is $485

I need someone who is familiar with Expedition to look at it to tell me how to fix it. The Dealership also STOLE the Eddie Bauer radio ($950 to replace) and the sub woofer ($300 to replace). Even Cook County wants to charge me $500 for the paperwork to File a Lawsuit against that dealer. It seems that the Expedition (which cost me $1500 to buy) will forever be a lawn ornament in front of my garage (near Chicago) I have tried to watch lots of videos but there seem to be dozens of reasons why an Expedition will not start or run. The brakes also do not work. HELP!