Has anyone seen or made a storage tray for this colossal waste of prime space? Also, Forscan the best way to disable auto stop start still?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CDNRabbit

Reaction score
I don't want much, just a place to put my keys and wallet and not give up the cupholders. The slot on the F150 is perfect for that. Seems like they could have made the door over the cupholders bigger to give us a small storage slot.

Left Coast Geek

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Speaking of storage spaces... the tray above the compartment under the armrest is a great place for things like a toll transponder, headlight, screwdriver, etc... But it slides back and forth as I drive, making annoying clunks. Anyone come up with a good way to stop that?

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score

sjwhiteley

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Speaking of storage spaces... the tray above the compartment under the armrest is a great place for things like a toll transponder, headlight, screwdriver, etc... But it slides back and forth as I drive, making annoying clunks. Anyone come up with a good way to stop that?
Make it so full, that nothing moves?

Ellison Brown III

Full Access Members
Reaction score
IIRC it's not recommended at all to disable ASS through Forscan, as it disables more things than just ASS. Using the Auto Start/Stop Eliminator plugin seems to be the way most have gone to take care of it.
CJ Pony Parts ASS Eliminator

This is listed as an F150 item, but thought it may still work on your newer generation seeing how many things between the two platforms are shared. If not, you have a reference to go off of. Good luck.

josedirte4

Reaction score
CJ Pony Parts ASS Eliminator

This is listed as an F150 item, but thought it may still work on your newer generation seeing how many things between the two platforms are shared. If not, you have a reference to go off of. Good luck.
This is exactly what I have and have had no issues. Works as advertised. They sell one made for the Expedition even though I'm sure it's the same version as the F-150.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65