Having issues with a noise once car warms up and only while accelerating. Can anyone help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Corymack95

Reaction score
Cant figure out what it is.

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have you pop the hood to listen while you actuate the throttle body? Hard to tell from a video of your foot.
How many miles on the motor?

OP
OP
C

Corymack95

Reaction score
Yeah you cant hear it from under the hood barely it comes from right underneath the driver side. I did notice cylinder 7 spark plug wire is not sparking when i pull it out while the car is running, so ill be changing that tommorrow morning. I will get a video tomorrow from underneath and under the hood though if that doesnt fix it. The vehicle has 186k miles.

wingrider

Reaction score
Is that video somewhere I can hear it? The YouTube link is broken.

I also have an intermittent clatter sound that comes on during acceleration up hills around 60mph and goes away if I lift off the gas. Almost like a heavy bag rattling under the left front. After the tech's didn't see anything unusual down there I thought it might be a CV joint. Now I'm thinking timing chain slack adjusters.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FukNshT