headlight harness diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2blackfordrides

Full Access Members
Reaction score
does ne one have a diagram of which wires going into the headlight harness are for which function (i.e. wires for hi beam, low beam,) gonna be buying hid kits and wanna figure how i can do hid hi and lows on my projectors..... thanks

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The black wire is ground, light green/black is high beam, and the dark blue/white low beam. This should be confirmed with a multimeter.

Granted, if you are getting a dual beam headlight housing, it should just have a 9007 harness that does the splitting within the headlight. The only problem you are going to have is that when you switch from low to high beams, the low beams will turn off. To change that, you'll have to do the following (see post 5):
http://www.f150online.com/forums/electrical-systems/421768-there-bambi-mod-low-beam-projectors.html

The only thing with that, though, is that both high and low beams will turn on when you flash to pass (pulling the lever back).

Last edited: