Headlights and Tail Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
anyone have a place they trust know where i can get some smoked halo head/tail lights or a website so i can see em
98" expedition xlt

Last edited:

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Andysautosport.com or streetbeatcustoms.com is where I usually look.

Sent from my Bag Phone using Tapatalk

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Andysautosport.com or streetbeatcustoms.com is where I usually look.

i like those sites...stylintrucks.com...ipcw.com...ebay for the tails...dont buy the halos on there...what i do is go to these websites and search the part numbers on ebay for cheaper pricing...also go to grocery store or walmart and look through Truckin and other magz...write down the sites and search on there...thats what i did/do

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Freeway is definitely right, when you find something you like cross reference the part # between a bunch of sites. I can't believe I forgot ebay lol, Amazon is another good one.

TactialMonkey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I use amazon hahaha for the headlights look for f150 ones they are same and tails I did amazon too I love my led tails

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
didnt realize the F150 headlights fit on 1st gens too...that doesnt work for 2nd gens...

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
didnt realize the F150 headlights fit on 1st gens too...that doesnt work for 2nd gens...

It'd be nice if they did since the f150's have so many more options than we do for our expy's.