Heated mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine doesn’t, just checked I don’t have the heated symbols, just the defroster hitting the window must be enough to melt them. They should have the heated symbol if you have it.

OP
OP
Muddy Bean

Muddy Bean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
J, I don’t mean to discredit you, but I can’t imagine at all that the heat from your side windows is melting the ice on your side mirrors. There’s just no way that’s happening. You probably have heated mirrors. I don’t have the symbols either but I definitely have heated mirrors.

Moss, I have a fully loaded Limited EL. I have done research and it literally has every single platinum option except CCD suspension and DVD headrests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine doesn’t, just checked I don’t have the heated symbols, just the defroster hitting the window must be enough to melt them. They should have the heated symbol if you have it.
Put your VIN in the Etis Ford website and download the build sheet. It will tell you if you have heated mirrors. No guessing required. If you can't access it PM me with your VIN and I will send it to you.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put your VIN in the Etis Ford website and download the build sheet. It will tell you if you have heated mirrors. No guessing required. If you can't access it PM me with your VIN and I will send it to you.

Etis confuses me sometimes lol, it’s incorrect on some things on my truck like saying it doesn’t have factory keyless entry or remote start.... which it does. All it says regarding my mirrors that I saw with my quick glance earlier was “Less turn signal indicators”.

I recall a user saying etis says their expy is an XL Ford Transit Van with a V6...

Last edited:

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Etis confuses me sometimes lol, it’s incorrect on some things on my truck like saying it doesn’t have factory keyless entry or remote start.... which it does. All it says regarding my mirrors that I saw with my quick glance earlier was “Less turn signal indicators”.

I recall a user saying etis says their expy is an XL Ford Transit Van with a V6...
All I can say is mine comes out exactly as it should no errors that I have found.

deweysmith

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine has PowerFold symbols instead of heated symbols but it also definitely has heated mirrors.

Ditto on the side defrosters, there’s no way they’d defrost your mirrors, even with the windows down :D

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine has PowerFold symbols instead of heated symbols but it also definitely has heated mirrors.

Ditto on the side defrosters, there’s no way they’d defrost your mirrors, even with the windows down :D

LOL I know it seems like a long shot but I’m not convinced this tuck has heated mirrors, yet even when it’s 15 degrees out everything melts off of them, idk I’ll take it whether it’s magic or whatever.

bloodhound

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I replaced my broken power fold heated mirror with a used replacement from ebay. Thought it was identical. As soon as winter came and I hit the rear defrost to clear the mirrors, low and behold, it's not. Should have noticed that it had the "power fold" emblem where my original had the heated emblem. Booo.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I replaced my broken power fold heated mirror with a used replacement from ebay. Thought it was identical. As soon as winter came and I hit the rear defrost to clear the mirrors, low and behold, it's not. Should have noticed that it had the "power fold" emblem where my original had the heated emblem. Booo.
Yep Buyer beware. :(