Hella 500 ????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I looking for lights for my pre-runner front bar. I missed out on a deal at Bloomsburg for Hella 500 $65pr :( .Up here they want $150 pair:(, is there any NY or PA stores that sell them at a better price??? Dose anybody suggest any other lights???

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i like my kcs. but i got them for a steal. $75. brand new in box. but they usually run around $300+. ill look in my jeep essentials magazine if i can find it and see what deals they have on lights and send you the info to contact them.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what KCs are you running? 300$ a pair is usually talking HIDs... I used to run KCs but my Hella 700FF are lasting better up in the winters up here... but for Hella 500s best bet would be online try http://offroadwarehouse.com/

that is were I bought my pre-runner and my lights

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
holy crap. i swear like a year ago or so they were like $300 a pair. maybe 2 pair. i cant remember. i have so many ideas what i want to do to my truck i dont remember. but i guess they run $160 for the pair. o well. still $75 is better. they are 130 watt stainless daylighters. theyre bright. and hot. i can grow plants with them. haha i need to redo do them, again!

OP
OP
Canadian Expy

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what KCs are you running? 300$ a pair is usually talking HIDs... I used to run KCs but my Hella 700FF are lasting better up in the winters up here... but for Hella 500s best bet would be online try http://offroadwarehouse.com/

that is were I bought my pre-runner and my lights

Great price I'll have to see if they ship to CANADA...I need to find a friend close to the border so I don't have to pay tax and duty :(

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I forgot about walmart... I put a set of 500ff on my dads grand cherokee a few months ago... they were like 50-60 bucks... the Hella's are awesome since their backs are plastic and the lenses are glass so the only thing that can rust is the bolt that holds them on.... might help you out if your winter's are anything like mine

OP
OP
Canadian Expy

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Walmart !!!! Really ,not up here,I wish. You got love Walmart USA. Maybe I'll try Buffalo...dose anyone know if its all walmarts or in stock item? Was that a sale price????

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats the usual price anywere from 55-65$ for the pair... they have the 500FF and another 500... the FF are clear lenses while the other have the look of OEM headlights the not so clear look.... I wanted the new black magic ones they had at the bloomsburg show... but had already spent enough on edge...:D

http://www.hella.com/produktion/Hel...ts/Performance_Lighting/Model500/Model500.jsp

you can see the difference but the 2 walmarts around me often have them in stock... I would do a search for the walmart in buffalo and get the phone # and call and ask for someone in the auto dept and see if they have them in stock before you drive down...