Hello from Salt Lake City, UT ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UTEngineer

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My wife has a 2017 Ford Expedition EL Limited 4x4 that she bought new as a leftover in 2018 ... still only has 17,000 miles on it today. I been so busy over the last few years building my truck (2019 Chevy Duramax 3500HD w/ diff drop lift kit & 35’s), our UTV (2017 Polaris General 4-seater w/ aftermarket turbo), and our travel trailer (2017 Keystone Cougar 29BHSWE) ... that I have neglected the Expedition. Now that I finally have some bandwidth available to accessorize her ride, I started with upgrading the stock front & rear sway bars to Hellwig’s higher performance aftermarket sway bars, new BFGoodrich All-Terrain TA KO2 tires - 8 ply (275/55/20), and a smoke-colored Auto Ventshade Bugflector II ... that way it is easily identifiable in a parking lot filled with other Expeditions. Next accessory will be a programmer ... and I am leaning toward the Hypertech MaxEnergy unit because it offers all the features I need for towing at a decent price. But anyway ... glad to be part of this forum and look forward to learning from others modifying their Expeditions ...