Hello from Salt Lake City, UT ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UTEngineer

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My wife has a 2017 Ford Expedition EL Limited 4x4 that she bought new as a leftover in 2018 ... still only has 17,000 miles on it today. I been so busy over the last few years building my truck (2019 Chevy Duramax 3500HD w/ diff drop lift kit & 35’s), our UTV (2017 Polaris General 4-seater w/ aftermarket turbo), and our travel trailer (2017 Keystone Cougar 29BHSWE) ... that I have neglected the Expedition. Now that I finally have some bandwidth available to accessorize her ride, I started with upgrading the stock front & rear sway bars to Hellwig’s higher performance aftermarket sway bars, new BFGoodrich All-Terrain TA KO2 tires - 8 ply (275/55/20), and a smoke-colored Auto Ventshade Bugflector II ... that way it is easily identifiable in a parking lot filled with other Expeditions. Next accessory will be a programmer ... and I am leaning toward the Hypertech MaxEnergy unit because it offers all the features I need for towing at a decent price. But anyway ... glad to be part of this forum and look forward to learning from others modifying their Expeditions ...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65