Help with color code of exterior trim, 2007 Expy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JimR_TN

Reaction score
I need to touch up the lower front bumper area of my 2007 Expedition. My vehicle is Oxford White with the gray looking exterior two tone molding. Unfortunately the door sticker only lists only YZ for the Oxford White.

Can anyone tell me what the color code is for this trim? Just looking at all the colors available I'm guessing possibly T7, Charcoal Beige Metallic.

Attachments

• Expy1.jpg
    Expy1.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Expy2.png
    Expy2.png
    566.9 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
JimR_TN

JimR_TN

Reaction score
Well after more research I believe the cladding and bumper cover paint color is CX, Dark Shadow Gray.

Does that sound right?

Anyone?

OP
OP
JimR_TN

JimR_TN

Reaction score
Help! I'm ready to repair some minor front end damage, I have headlights, fog lights, a grille and emblem and the Oxford White for that portion of the front. But I'm stumped on what color the lower front bumper cover is. My door sticker only lists the main Oxford White and doesn't list the trim color. I've looked up my vin# which also only says Oxford White. I actually bought Dark Shadow Gray CX and that wasn't it. Then I bought Arizona Beige, paint code AQ and that wasn't it. Neither is the color of my lower trim and I'm stumped as this is a fairly common lower trim color.

Does anyone have any idea what color this is?

OP
OP
JimR_TN

JimR_TN

Reaction score
A poster on another forum said it looked like Ford Dark Shadow Gray. It didn't look right to me, but then again I had sprayed it on a cardboard as a test. I painted a few square inches of space what was chipping and bingo! It is Dark Shadow Gray.

Now to find a weather window to work in.