Here are the pictures to the leaning problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nasanieru

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals,

This is an update to a post I made earlier, about two weeks ago. Something to do with my truck leaning pretty bad. I now have pictures of the lean, with the pic of the rear being the best. In the pictures I am aware of the rear passanger tire being low. But with it low, or filled up it still leans the same. I have also in between the two posts converted the suspension over with a kit. And, replace the front sway bar links. It is Still leaning... Here are the pictures hoping for any suggestions.

Thanks

Nathan

P.S. The picture of the trucks passanger side is the side that its leaning too, the other pictures is for comparison.

Attachments

• IMG_20130626_102025_382.jpg
    IMG_20130626_102025_382.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_20130626_102103_608.jpg
    IMG_20130626_102103_608.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_20130626_102126_440.jpg
    IMG_20130626_102126_440.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_20130626_102041_485.jpg
    IMG_20130626_102041_485.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 199
Reaction score
You could swap the springs in the back and see if it changes side. If so you can contact the company you got the conversion kit from and see if they would send you new springs. If you swap them out stand them up next to each other and see if they are the same height. If they are and the lean switches to the opposite side it may be a spring tension issue.

OP
OP
Nasanieru

Nasanieru

Reaction score
Dear Freeway,

I do not have air suspension any more. I have converted it over to a coil over type kit. And to answer back to "This Guy" do you think that the lean would be all the way to the front. I didn't get a picture of it but the front leans the same as the rear. I am at a loss...any other suggestions would be great!

Thanks,

Nathan

Reaction score
The front could be an issue also. I did the same thing to my Ex and did not have an issue with it leaning. If you had one air bag that would leak down over night it might have did something to the front spring. You could always put a spacer under the spring that is leaning to level it out but it will not solve the problem with the spring. The back is fairly easy to swap so I would swap the springs and see if it leans the opposite way. If it does then you know it is something with the back springs. If it doesn’t change then the problem is with the front.

bcmaxx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had a lean bad to the pass side, rf sway bar link was broken, replaced sway bar link and back to level. If I disconnect my jeep swaybars, go thrash on it and park level , it can lean up to 2 inches either way

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dear Freeway,

I do not have air suspension any more. I have converted it over to a coil over type kit. And to answer back to "This Guy" do you think that the lean would be all the way to the front. I didn't get a picture of it but the front leans the same as the rear. I am at a loss...any other suggestions would be great!

Thanks,

Nathan

I don't know what "This Guy" is about...but I have no clue...all I can think of is maybe they put the wrong springs in there...I have the springs from my Suncore..Sunocore...Sunucore....one of those...I didn't use them at all due to putting dropping springs on instead...let me know if you want them...NEVER USED

Reaction score
I don't know what "This Guy" is about...but I have no clue...all I can think of is maybe they put the wrong springs in there...I have the springs from my Suncore..Sunocore...Sunucore....one of those...I didn't use them at all due to putting dropping springs on instead...let me know if you want them...NEVER USED[/QUOTE

Just offering my advise is all.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol...I didn't know he meant you...I thought he meant like...THIS GUY...now I see that your username is Really This Guy...lol