Here are the pictures to the leaning problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nasanieru

Nasanieru

Reaction score
Thanks guys,

Have changed the sway bar link and now it handles awesome but still a lean. I was reading and wondered what everyone would think about adjusting the torsion bar to raise the truck up on the passanger side. I have never had the truck alligned before, but it seems to lean that way and the suspension feels really good so that would be my last idea short of replacing the kit again. Loving the feedback, helping...truly is helping!

Thanks

Nathan

makgdaddy

Reaction score
I have that same list to port (sorry, retired Navy and some things are a part of me I won't let go) anyway, I think (and I'm gonna try this) if you adjust your torsion bar on the driver's side (port) it should level it out. I'll let you know when I do mine. Out

Last edited:

makgdaddy

Reaction score
That's a good point. My '98 doesn't have air suspension. Do you have a lift on your '97? Did a lot of partying at St. Cloud State back in the day. Nice looking ride!

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's a good point. My '98 doesn't have air suspension. Do you have a lift on your '97? Did a lot of partying at St. Cloud State back in the day. Nice looking ride!

My truck also does not have a lift. Biggest tires I could fit stock and no running boards make it look lifted. Yeah SCSU is definitely a quieter campus now than people made it sound in the past, but we still have our fair share of fun haha.

xtamer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
could the body mounts be causing this? idk much about air suspension but could the air bags have been compensating for the passenger mounts being worn or broken?

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
could the body mounts be causing this? idk much about air suspension but could the air bags have been compensating for the passenger mounts being worn or broken?

If I remember right he didn't actually have air suspension. It has a leveling feature so it might try and compensate but am not sure either. My guess is it was a spring that was worn out or something rusted through.