HID Conversion W/Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

4x4Dude

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've never had a problem like that before. The only thing my ballasts do when they first turn on is give off a high pitch squeel that goes away once they are all warmed up

AvroAero

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got fog lights now too. The problem seemed to go away with time. The fogs did it once or twice when I first got em, but not really anymore. So I'm happy.

I got the H10 bulbs which I thought were the same one but I had to modify the tabs a little. Just took side cutters and cut a small piece off, then filed it to get rid of the bevelled edge. Worked well, just take small pieces off at a time and its no sweat.

Maybe our fog style is obsolete or I got the wrong bulb. Whatever.:cheers:

I'm gona have to get some kind of protector because one side is kind of exposed to the wheel for winter.

Last edited:

AvroAero

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Turned out both my ballasts were damaged on delivery. I got the fogs and suspected it but wasnt positive until I got my replacement ballast. Sounded like there was broken glass in my old one.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmdunham2