HID Xenon kit on ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i wouldnt DARE...open them up unless i had a backup set...then i dont what to spend $$$ just "to see"...different if i had help with someone that has experience in doing it...

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope you know that the crap projectors you buy "for half the price" are just that, crap. You cant compare the two.

i had 2 sets from ebay...like the look of them both on the vic...second pair was HIDs...had probs with the ballasts and just decided to go retro...still not 100% sat...think i was expecting it to be outputting like the OEMs...all over the place...dont know what i was thinking...duh...i have projectors...

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i had 2 sets from ebay...like the look of them both on the vic...second pair was HIDs...had probs with the ballasts and just decided to go retro...still not 100% sat...think i was expecting it to be outputting like the OEMs...all over the place...dont know what i was thinking...duh...i have projectors...

I was talking about the actual proj. that you paid big bucks for