How to disable perimeter lighting (change to fogs or aux if you like)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IMINYOURCHAIR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
could you clarify which part of the driver side dash you pulled the relay? I am not near my expe right now to take a look and see the lay of the land. I dont remember having anything on top that I can pop off other than the passenger side (above the airbag)

tried to pull some pics of the net
2000-Ford-SVT-Expedition-front-interior.jpg

46791827.jpg

$_57.jpg

How did that one expedition get an explorer/ranger steering wheel?

z168

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Done! and you werent kidding about pulling the sockets out. decided to just pull the relay with the sockets in place

photo1_zps88b3345c.jpg
photo5_zpsf033e621.jpg
photo4_zpsf868bbce.jpg
photo2_zps137d16f5.jpg

Thanks IBD!

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

ibd2328

Reaction score
No problem bud... Glad it worked! Very simple mod! I am over on the F150 forum with the same name. I have quite a few how-to's I may post over here. Very similar foundations and wiring schematics.

z168

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No problem bud... Glad it worked! Very simple mod! I am over on the F150 forum with the same name. I have quite a few how-to's I may post over here. Very similar foundations and wiring schematics.

Great! Any chance you know how to install a switch to disable the cabin light? I want to be able to have it on or off at will