How well do you like the New Expedition?

How well do you like the New Expedition?

• Absoluetly love this truck, and would get another one in a heartbeat!

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • I love it ok, but some things need improvement

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • Not what I thought it would be.

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Wouldn't buy another one, would buy somthing else.

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoHawk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
SO I went to the local Auto Show this weekend and looked at the 2014 Expy. WOW. Very nice. May need another one sometime... but I'll wait until different motors are offered.

Mangina

Full Access Members
Reaction score
SO I went to the local Auto Show this weekend and looked at the 2014 Expy. WOW. Very nice. May need another one sometime... but I'll wait until different motors are offered.

I think if you're looking for a new one, it makes sense to wait for the 5.0 and new 10 spd transmission.

espeed

Reaction score
New to this forum; bought my 13 Limited last August-new. 4X4, Ruby Red, all options but remote start. Always wanted one of these and got a tremendous deal on it. Hauled all kinds of equipment, furniture, mulch since I've had it. Added an Airaid cold air tube and cone filter. A bit better fuel mileage. Need to upgrade exhaust system but still looking at different systems. Hopefully I can get recommendations via this forum. I looked at everything from Toyota, Nissan, Mercedes-Benz, GM--the Expy was the best deal and best tow/haul for me. Future plan is travel trailer purchase. Really like this truck.

expydude

Reaction score
I have a 2011 bought new and I like it on it does its job. My only regret is I didn't get all the good options like leather and navigation but for a little over 30th out the door I could live with it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk