I need some wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They may not be my taste but that doesn't mean they aren't someone else's or that they lack value. ;)

I know...fits my taste as I am riding on 26s currently...looking to get another set of smaller rins when I have work done to them

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Freeway
What headlights do you have? And where did you get the side mirror clears?

Bought the headlights off ebay...never seen another set like them since...they're OEM black housing with the amber delete...them I had them retrofitted with projectors and ccfl halos...they're already claimed by someone on here when I change them out...the mirrors are my factory mirrors...swapped the amber lenses foe those that come in the navigator...search clear or smoked or navigator lense swap...part numbers are given and pics of process...buy from ebay or tascafordparta.com. ..got them for $30 or so...

OP
OP
00tyler10

00tyler10

Reaction score
Bought the headlights off ebay...never seen another set like them since...they're OEM black housing with the amber delete...them I had them retrofitted with projectors and ccfl halos...they're already claimed by someone on here when I change them out...the mirrors are my factory mirrors...swapped the amber lenses foe those that come in the navigator...search clear or smoked or navigator lense swap...part numbers are given and pics of process...buy from ebay or tascafordparta.com. ..got them for $30 or so...

Im jealous. That's the only way to sum it up :drool2: