Installed LED Bulbs this weekend. Pics.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Reverse Light.

1ec13c0e.jpg

Plate Light.

30da4250.jpg

Ditched the 07 Tails and Navi Roof Rack.

aec96982.jpg

Will post night pics when I get home from work. Let me know what you guys think.

Alwayz

Reaction score
Nice, was thinking about getting those for a full LED conversion, where did you buy it?

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IDK man, now the chrome handles look a bit random. Maybe if you PTM the lower trim...

As far as the reverse lights, let me know how that works. I've been considering them, but they're not exactly high on my to do list since I don't really spend much time in reverse :p

If I were to get them, I might also have to get reverse fogs, since I don't think those LED reverse are going to be brighter than stock?

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ELVATO,

The 07 tails will be going back on, it's just I need to get my inspection done tomorrow afterschool. It's been expired since august. :O I didn't notice until the dealer told last time I took it to get the oil change done.

As for the roof rack It might go back on, I kinda like the sleek look. I've been thinking of painting the black parts that mount to the roof, white. You know what I mean? So it'll be Chrome/White not Chrome/Black.

As far as the reverse lights. It just depends on you. These bulbs look cool, but don't put off as much light as the stock halogens.

Alwayz,

I bought the bulbs on eBay. They came out to about $25 shipped for both pairs. They are both a pure white color. The plate lights didn't fit in without forcing them in.