Instructions on rear bumper cover removal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1alembic

Reaction score
I have searched the forum but have not been able to find any threads on the rear bumper cover removal. Can anyone point me to where I might find those instructions. I am looking for details on removing the entire rear bumper to have it repainted. Thanks in advance.

Motorcity muscle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
May want to repaint it in place if it's not bent. Not sure if the fourth gen has a snap on cover on the top but that just snaps in place.

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I second the paint in place. A lot of these have single use clips, and are a pain to remove and put back. if you can and have the facility, depending on what you’re trying to accomplish, doing it in place will be much easier.

OP
OP

1alembic

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I was planning to drop just the bumper off with a body shop so I would still have use of the Expy while it gets painted. But maybe leaving it on and finding other transportation makes more sense.

OP
OP

1alembic

Reaction score
Fount this in another thread. So I Thought I'd post it here too in case anyone needed it.

Attachments

• Fascia Expedition.pdf
    282.3 KB · Views: 79