Integrated Brake Controller Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Groover

Reaction score
I have an annoying problem with the integrated brake controller on my 2016. If I want to adjust the brake power I have to repeatedly press on the "-" button to get it to respond, which it eventually does. The "+" button works fine.

Is this a known problem? How can I determine if the problem is in the button unit itself?

Thanks!

Last edited:

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have an annoying problem with the integrated brake controller on my 2016. If I want to adjust the brake power I have to repeatedly press on the "-" button to get it to respond, which it eventually does. The "+" button works fine.

Is this a known problem? How can I determine if the problem is in the button unit itself?

Thanks!

I do not know if this is a known problem - but I do not recall anyone posting on this forum about this issue.

There are posts that inquire about how to add the brake controller to Expeditions that did not come with it from the factory.

I’d bet the issue lies in the unit itself.

1714135123537.jpeg