It's that time of the year!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im assuming a lot of us have a little extra time off with the craziness of the 'Rona so what has everyone been doing to keep our vehicles looking their best?

Any before/after pics? Tips, suggestions? What products are you using and what did you like/dislike about them? Any failures or challenges that you can help someone else can avoid?

I'm getting ready to do a top to bottom detail of all of our vehicles and will post up a few things later. I may even do a ceramic coat on the most recent acquisition if I have time this weekend and a friends loans me some climate controlled space.

I formerly co owned a detail shop before life dictated I needed better benefits and insurance and still do a fair amount of side work when I have free time. If you have questions about anything you're having trouble with or need recommendations on something freel free...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulMedik