JLT oil catch can

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ltharley

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm looking to install a JLT catch can on my 17 Expedition. I called JLT and they do not make a direct fit for the Expy. What kit are you guys installing?

chuck s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Chesterfield, VA (that's south of Richmond, y'all)
Took me 20 minutes to install this on my '17 Expedition and 10 minutes of that was getting the engine modesty cover back on. :) I think I need to reroute one hose but ain't pulling that cover again unless I have to.

Not yet checked the operation but I may have only been 1000 miles or so.

-- Chuck

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Took me 20 minutes to install this on my '17 Expedition and 10 minutes of that was getting the engine modesty cover back on. :) I think I need to reroute one hose but ain't pulling that cover again unless I have to.

Not yet checked the operation but I may have only been 1000 miles or so.

-- Chuck

Do the new hoses make reinstall difficult?

OP
OP
ltharley

ltharley

Reaction score
Thanks Black and Chuck. I spoke to a guy named John at JLT. He said they had nothing to fit an Expy. I'll order mine up.
Dennis

OP
OP
ltharley

ltharley

Reaction score
Just placed my order. Chuck, if you wouldn't mind, a picture or two of your set up would be great.
Dennis

OP
OP
ltharley

ltharley

Reaction score
Thank you Chuck. I'll post once I get mine installed. The unit is on backorder now but hopefully ship soon.
Dennis