lets see your rides

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xtinc7ion

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 99 Expedition XLT 2wd 4.6. Shes really dirty, been having lots of wind and dust storms around here lately. Part of living in the middle of the desert. Haven't done much externally yet, Gotts mod, Full 3" exhaust (dual to single) Tons of stereo inside. I have a billet grille set that I need to install as well as a 3.5" front/2" rear lift/leveling kit. I more than likely will be doing those this next weekend when I get some time. Tires are 285/75/R16 BFG All Terrain T/A KOs, she will look mean when I get the lift/level on her. I plan on installing a rollpan in the rear and I also have a set of offroad fender flairs to toss on when I can. I would like to get rid of the drivers side keypad if there is a way to do that, maybe someone that has, can fill me in.

Truck.jpg

And this is my project car. 74 Ford Gran Torino, got it from a friend and been working on it for about 6 months now, this picture is before I started messing with it. It is all primer now after going through the entire body inside and out getting her straight. She will be a Ford dark shadow grey metallic when finished. Interior will be all stock, other than the shifter that has been relocated off the column to the floor. Split bench, all black leather. I have been building a 460 that is currently in the machine shop, prepping it for the 8-71 Blower which should help her hit the 750HP mark. just gonna be a cruiser for the car shows and when I want to get on it.

Torino.jpg

I'm new here, but I have already learned so much from those of you willing to share your insight and ideas. Thank you for letting me be a part of what you got going on here.

Last edited:

808_boyy

Reaction score
heres my 2001 eddie bauer:) still got lots more to work on...but heres what i got so far

Attachments

• IMG_20130526_183229.jpg
    IMG_20130526_183229.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_20130526_183300.jpg
    IMG_20130526_183300.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 249

Hartley

Reaction score
Guys you have great collection of beautiful rides... I like them....specially the blue car because that is looking awesome and also pretty clean. thanks for sharing the photos of you other toys.. I like this thread.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jefes_Shyt