Let's see your X at it's Dirtiest or Snowiest!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It isn't the dirtiest but if we go by total cost to get it cleaned then I have to be up there. I have washed my Expy twice since this trip through the mud and I still need to do it again. Total spent so far is $18. I am guessing another $10 bucks should get the rest of the mud and residue off.

IMG_1099.jpg
IMG_1103.jpg
IMG_1107.jpg

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
north shore huh thermo? sick! this year im going to wait for a few big rains to happen so the water can run down the mountains and into the washes in the deserts. then let it sit there for a few days and let most of the desert get dryed up except for a few holes. then go find some holes that i know people have gone threw. and just floor it. haha 2wd of course, then 4wd if i cant get out.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
talls, we will be planning a trip to azusa in august. thinking about hitting pismo on friday/saturday, then going to azusa on sunday. i WILL go to azusa beore i leave this state!!!!

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ok sounds good nvy. azusa small right now cuz of hi water in resevoir but hopefully by august it will be more

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats funny talls. me and nvy were literly just talking about going up there in august. a bunch of guys that didnt go to pismo this past weeking on f150online are down to go in august. so we all can go do that then his azusa on sunday and be home in time to maybe wash our rigs. haha i need new tires first. and that dam coil spacer!