Level or lower

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattG.in.LA

Reaction score
I have a 2004 2wd with Platinum 22s and 305/40s and was wondering if anyone on here has lowered theirs and still tows with it .. I tow my car to the drag strip and I want to make sure I am not gonna have clearance issues.
7975cf11f35e741d0ef8e83cc46aba57.jpg
6fc5b85505dd5fd3ab7a21d79b140cd3.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Clearance issues with what exactly?

Also a little TLC to your front end would go along way I think, have you tried to remove the haze from your headlights and fogs? Possibly shine the lower trim of your front bumper too... just saying cause your wheels and side panels look on point but the front is in another category

OP
OP
M

MattG.in.LA

Reaction score
Clearance issues with what exactly?

Also a little TLC to your front end would go along way I think, have you tried to remove the haze from your headlights and fogs? Possibly shine the lower trim of your front bumper too... just saying cause your wheels and side panels look on point but the front is in another category
Front bumper and all lights are being replaced and clearance between tires and body

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk