lifts for 2004

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kickapebble

Reaction score
I am finding it extremely difficult to find a cost effective lift system for my 2004 Expeditoin. I have found leveling kits for 3/2 which claim to allow for 35s with no modifications.
My first question, is a lift kit for a 150 the same for a Expedition of the same year?
Second, what are some good options for me? not to expensive, but will allow for 35s and give my truck the little wenis look.
I don't think I will ever go above 35s because of the cost.
2004 expedition XLT, 5.2L 4X4

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
there are a few of us here that run the same system, level kit, with 3 inch body lift, makes for a nice hight and you can run 35s i will be running 36s soon, but adding another 1 inch spacer to rear top spring, and giving my torsion bars 2 more turns

rptr00

Full Access Members
Reaction score
First let me say that I have a 3/2 level kit (truxxx) and run 35's and yes I had to do some trimming. You can go over to Show and Tell and see my thread "2wd lift project" for pics and details

Second, your suspension is not the same as the F-150. you have an Independant Rear Suspension and F-150 is straight axle.

Oh and forget the bodylift idea unless you can custom fabricate the bumper mounts and such. there is no kit available for your year model.

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sorry my bad, didnt look at the year, your pretty much out of luck other than a level kit