loose connector behind intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

devincox

Reaction score
I am almost finished with my engine/trans install. I was installing the new exhaust last nigh, and when feeling around for the O2 sensor connector on the factory harness, I felt a loose connector. Its right next to the O2 connector but cannot figure out what it goes to.

I know its a long shot to ask here, but thought maybe someone would know what it goes to.

Thanks,
Devin

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well to make the long shot a short shot What year expy do you have and also which O2 sensor did you find it next to Passenger or driver side front or rear sensor

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OK is it the front sensor or the rear sensor

If you can see the connector and get a picture of it or see how many wires on on the connector that would help

OP
OP
D

devincox

Reaction score
Its near the front O2 sensor on the passenger side.
There is not enough room to take a pic.
I can just barely feel it with my hands. It feel round and slightly smaller than the O2 sensor connector

OP
OP
D

devincox

Reaction score
It does look like the knock sensor in the diagram, I'll check when i get home to see if thats it.

Thank you