Lug Nuts for 2017 Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D Derr

Reaction score
I want to replace the POS lugnuts that came on the stock, 20" wheels of my 2017 Limited. I do not want to replace with OEM type, obviously. Anyone have a recommendation?

Thanks in advance!

crector080862

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just go down to O'Reilly's or Advance Auto Part or your local automotive store and pick up some locking lugs that have the key I agree with you I just changed all my tires and the stock ones just suck

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

UncleDJ

Reaction score
Be careful which ones you get. I bought a set off of e-bay that were solid, chrome, and they started rusting after a month.
I've seen where others have said to get 'em from one of the large retailers. I can't personally say they're any better.
I wanted to get stainless, but couldn't find any.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hell no dont do that.

They charge quadruple and sell the lowest quality shit

Go on amazon or a reputable dedicated custom truck parts online retailer.

Yukon Joe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I want to replace the POS lugnuts that came on the stock, 20" wheels of my 2017 Limited. I do not want to replace with OEM type, obviously. Anyone have a recommendation?

Thanks in advance!
Did you find what you're looking for.
I just bought some Gorilla Black chrome lid for my 18. A solid lug with no stupid chrome cap like the ford ones.

@Yukon Joe

Edit:
Here is the link.
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/gor-91107xlbc

^ these are the wrong lug thread. See post below.

Last edited:

Uturn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Also check on Amazon for lug nuts from DPAccessories. Have a set on my boat trailer for a couple of years including salt water trips with no issues.

Yukon Joe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well, I was all excited to see a Summit box on the porch tonight. But to my dismay, the lug nuts I ordered are the wrong thread type.

Does anyone know the lug thread for the 18 Expedition?
I know the length is a bit longer, I'm ok with that, but these didn't fit at M14-2.0
bcc6e334b0adc9b1b9f4693fbbe59293.jpg50b2846e24a043a286737feeb511b454.jpg0a8dd8a7bf66798dd16317cf5b5b9d01.jpg

@Yukon Joe

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You need acorn looking style so it displaces the load on your rim correctly too. They almost look like the little mustang ones although I doubt they’d be correct:

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/...MI7uariceE3QIVgyZpCh1fRwZxEAQYBSABEgJLSfD_BwE
$50 bucks for five, wholly ****.

I did buy the acorn style, it has the 60 degrees, although, it does look much smaller.
I'm bummed I got the wrong ones. I went by looking up the ford part number, but it didn't work out. Still need to know the thread pitch.

@Yukon Joe