Maggies True Dual - *Installed*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Furai

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOO finally they got installed....

it sounds sik.... allittle bit of a crackle at 3k rpm. But awesome sound at 2.5k! :D

i will post vid and pics soon... gotta go to bed and go to football game tommorrow

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't wait for the vids. Hope you got some drive by WOT passes. :D

OP
OP
F

Furai

Reaction score
ya lol... everyone turns there heads lol... I was at my schools football game and during half time some cool dude was behind me in the parkin lot with his lofted tacoma and reved his engine... pfft shut him up with my baby lol then security came after me cause they thought i was drifting around cornors even tho i was just goin 15 around the cornor lol

Also a corvette was beside me and i reved it and shut him up too lol

all i can say that this system is BAMF

welll worth the wait... and i dont think a video could show what it is like when ur actually there!

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You need to post video, man. Something is better than nothing :D

OP
OP
F

Furai

Reaction score
p1000529tb8.jpg

p1000530qn1.jpg

i got more pics but i gotta go so ill upload em tonight.

Also the X-pipe was alittle closer to the mufflers then i wanted it to be but it good.

Also the Mufflers are a bit to close for my likeing but so far they arent touching

Reaction score
sounds pretty good... been thinking about putting some Loudmouths from SLP on mine. I had LM1s on my 98 stang and you can get them as a stand alone bullet to replace your muffler.