mall crawling 101

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
instructor (walnuts) truck and mine, lmao, he felt right at home, well i was looking all over for at least a mud puddle to roll through, and yup i know, i need bigger tires,
mallcrawling004.jpg

mallcrawling003.jpg

mallcrawling002.jpg

mallcrawling001.jpg

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
all i can say is ROFLMAO... hey there was rocks right in front of us... does that make it extreme mall crawling?...lol

soonercamp

Reaction score
Wow..it does kinda give you an idea of what a picture would look like with all our 4x4 Expys together. It would be epic!

chrmar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Man, what size are your tires, 195? They're even narrower than stock... Which is great for mudding, but not so much for regular all-purpose off-roading...

OP
OP
dgray69

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
for what i paid for these tires, really dont care how thin they are, intentions for theses wheels and rims are winter, as soon as i can make the orangments i have a set of 36,12.5 16 super swampers coming up from pa those will be my summer tires, cant believe any one would compare supers of any size to stock tires as for off roading theses go any where the bigger tires go, any time you want to wheel feel free to come up, ill bring my tow ropes to pull you out, lmao and i could see why you would think that being its hard to compare 32 inch tire to 37s that are nearly 14 inches wide. and even better coming from a all stock vineyard prune,hehe, and yes wingnut that was extreme, had to hold my self back from flexing off that thing, but hell my 32/9.5 might have slipped off it anyway,

Last edited:

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dont forget to compare my 10" wide rims with stock size rims... well at least you got some good looking 10" wide rims as soon as you get tires

OP
OP
dgray69

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my rides getting there on the budget, if i told my wife i didnt want to get the new house id be ordering brand new tires right now, but used tires and a new house vs new tires and the dog house, thats easy, may road trip in 2 weeks to pa for the 36s

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i agree it would be fun to snap a pic of all our expies together at the mall! hahah. and yes, your tires look like they belong on a corolla compared to walnuts but hey, so do mine! as long as they work, thats all that matters. and i would much rather live in a house and have narrow tires on my truck than live in the doghouse. at least our expies are big enough to live in if we get put in the doghouse! hahah.

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
It's settled. I'm driving to NY right now. Should only take a week or so to get there from Alberta!!!. Meet you at the mall for a pic or 2. lol.

Great looking pictures guys. And Chrmar, don't feel bad about being a "stock vineyard prune" as dgray says. We all ( most of us) started stock too. Personally, I love the look of the Swampers on his rig. Looks straight out of Road Warrior or Death Race or something. Very tough looking. I'm scared of how cool it will look with the 36's.

Maybe we can all take a similar 3/4 shot and someone can photoshop us all together somehow.. I'd freekin frame that and hang it on my wall!!!! :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
dgray69

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
every one get a shot of there truck with a white back ground and that can be done, line every 4x4 up on the forum, virtually, that would be cool, lol, can we make my little tires look biggGGGGGGGer. *****. and thank you lane, wasnt trying to be a d@#k, but from where my truck was at jan 1st to now is a big diff, and for a stocker to critisize any lifted truck is just a$$inyne. and i to cant wait to get my 36s on here, with new rims,

Last edited: