Maps outside the US

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mubarakma

Reaction score
Hello everyone
I have Expedition 2010 Limited with OEM navigation system but loaded with US maps only and no way to access it ,checked with our ford dealer they said no chance to change the maps .
Is there anyway to change it or DVD maps for middle east ?
Regards

OP
OP
Mubarakma

Mubarakma

Reaction score

chuck s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Chesterfield, VA (that's south of Richmond, y'all)
Buy a Garmin (or other) GPS. May require an additional geographic chip. The Ford navigation system, like most "factory" systems is either non-updatable or excessively expensive if they are. Garmin "lifetime maps" get up dated seemingly monthly. The eight-year GPS hardware in your truck is stone-age anyway. :)

-- Chuck

OP
OP
Mubarakma

Mubarakma

Reaction score
Buy a Garmin (or other) GPS. May require an additional geographic chip. The Ford navigation system, like most "factory" systems is either non-updatable or excessively expensive if they are. Garmin "lifetime maps" get up dated seemingly monthly. The eight-year GPS hardware in your truck is stone-age anyway. :)

-- Chuck
Thanks a lot I decide to go for Garmin GPS
As you said it's outdated but GM vihicle it's an easy job to change the maps

barrydu4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had a 2013 Ford Expedition Limited and Ford wanted over $250 for an upgrade. That was crazy. I purchased a new Garmin with free upgrades for life. I use it in both the new, 2017 Expedition Limited, and my 2013 Ford F 150 XLT. The best part is that it is at eye level when I drive. No more looking down.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OP
OP
Mubarakma

Mubarakma

Reaction score
Buydig has 2 Garmins on sale for those looking to pick one up:

Garmin 50LMT Drive Assist GPS w/ Built-In Dash Cam w/ 1-year Warranty (Factory Refurbished) for $109 after coupon

https://www.buydig.com/shop/product...5850&cjevent=7112a21c379111e9815e00d40a240610

Garmin DriveSmart 61 NA LMT-S 6.95" GPS w/ Smart Features & 1-year Warranty (Factory Refurbished) for $99 after coupon

https://www.buydig.com/shop/product...5850&cjevent=bd3118c8379111e980d500cb0a240611
Thank you but this offer seems to be for North America Maps only