Mat for Console Compartment?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FLJ01

Reaction score
I recently pruchased a used '01 Expedition XLT. The centre console has a couple of cup holders as well as an open compartment between the cup holders and the dash. I noticed in another Expedition that there are supposed to be inserts in the cup holders and a mat in the open compartment. The cupholder inserts and mat are missing on mine.

I contacted the dealer and was able to order the cup holder inserts, but they said the mat is no longer available.

Any idea where I can get the mat?

Thank You

Dr.Spank

Reaction score
for stuff like that, go to a few of your local junk yards...I'm sure you can find them there. throw the dude 5 bucks and he's sure to let you have it

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you can probably also check places like auto anything and stuff like that. if i come across one, i will let you know.

OP
OP
F

FLJ01

Reaction score
Thank You for replying guys. I will look at the junk yards and at auto anything.

aircargoo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
please.....we dont even let people in looking for things like that. when u go to junk yard.....tellem your looking for seats....that way you can go in yard and look at truck to see condtion of seats....THEN u get mat.....

most yards WILL NOT lety u in....i pu auction cars for a friend.....u walk in for a little thing like that....answer is "no"....we dont have it.....lmao

:cool:

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
very true. i might be going to a yard next weekend to look for some spare parts. if they have one i will pick it up for you.

OP
OP
F

FLJ01

Reaction score
console tray pad

Thanks guys for your responses I appreciate it. That would be great if you could pick one up for me.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i am def going this weekend so i will pick one up if they have one. where do you live?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1