Michelin ltx a/t2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just want to say wow! these tires are great. just got them today from discount tire and i have only gotton two for the front and i can definetly feel the difference. much more grip on everything compaired to the contitracs, those suck. i would highly reccomend these tires as they are great looking and great preforming

mtondreo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
as much as I hate paying that bill - I agree, I have never been let down by a pair of Michelins. Enjoy, Mike

PaisanNYC

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't know anything about tires, and I know this thread is for the Michelin LTX A/T tires, but how are the Michelin LTX A/S tires? My Expo came with the Chrome Cladded P255/70R-18 wheels, and Discount Tire only lists the A/S as the only Michelins they have to fit my rim.

Thanks!

OP
OP
jacks3am

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my uncle had them on his truck and they last for a very long time. they actually did gret offroad. im talking about ltx m/s's im not very fimiliar with all season michelins but im sure thyre just as good

mtondreo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am running the 265x70x18 m/s2's on my 06 expy. got them in May and have put around 8k on them. they have seen a little bit of sand but I really do not take it off road. I am pretty sure my wheels came off of an F150 though because my OASIS report shows the vehicle shipping with 265x70x17's. They are a little noisier than I expected but they have not slipped on me once even through our rainy season down here (a little light this past year). I would definitely buy them again unless I wanted to change the appearance of the vehicle. Thanks, Mike.

esmoglo

Reaction score
have to agree reference the quality of Michelin tires they are simply the best. Not cheap VS other brands but the tires are the only thing keep your car on the road so it’s money well spent.

jbanks

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the LTX MS2 on another truck. Not the Navigator, they are great tires with long life.

I was once told there are 2 kinds of tire.

1. Michelin
2. Mistake

1997SCEBFEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
+1; on my second set.

75,000 on the first set rotating every 5,000 miles using the four-wheel; back-to-front, fronts-to-oppsite rear. 30 psi front, 32 rear.

PanHandler.