Mirror blinkers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bronco84

Reaction score
My blinkers are out on my 04 expy. Does anybody now what type of bulbs and how to get them off to change them???

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Push the mirror housing all the way forward and look up under the hinge joint area. There's a small phillips head screw to remove. Then push the inside edge of the mirror glass in so that you have a little access behind the mirror glass from the outside edge. Behind the glass, on the floor of the mirror housing you'll see a springed retainer up through a hole in the floor of the housing. Take a long flat blade screw driver and compress that so that it can pass back through the hole and pull down on the blinker housing. It will just pull down away from the mirror housing. You'll see two light bulb sockets there. A quarter twist releases them. The bulbs are 921's . You can find them at any autoparts store.

-Mike

Phillips head retaining screw ....
ExpyMirrorScrew_zps63b46c23.jpg

Springed retainer clip behind mirror glass in housing floor ....
ExpyMirrorClip_zps8b5ab419.jpg

86scotty

Reaction score
And be careful with that clip! If you aren't your lens won't fit back snug and will rattle. Ask me how I know. :think:

Last edited: