Mirror cap wrap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Otters07

Otters07

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thanks man I think my color is UJ (that metallic gray type)... Ill just start looking at that website. Not sure I can do the trim after install method, not exactly an arts and crafts guy.

lol yeah it takes practice. UJ is Sterling Gray Metallic?? My 2009 F150 has the rocker panels that color...have not found an exact match but 3m makes a glossy charcoal metallic that is really really close. being on the mirror caps you wont be able to tell that its not exact.

Ed_Strong

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Where would I be able to find a LH (drver) side mirror cap for an 03 XLT? I'm having a hard time finding one. And I dont want to spend $95 on a Tasca cap on ebay!!! for that I'll buy the whole mirror assembly!

OP
OP
Otters07

Otters07

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Where would I be able to find a LH (drver) side mirror cap for an 03 XLT? I'm having a hard time finding one. And I dont want to spend $95 on a Tasca cap on ebay!!! for that I'll buy the whole mirror assembly!

Hmmm I would maybe look around and try and find a cheap used painted cap of any color. Then you can sand down and paint your color or find a good matching vinyl.