Mirror, turn signal and puddle light not working.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeldridge

Reaction score
Hey guys. TIA. I recently purchased a 2006 King Ranch Expedition. Overall it's in great shape, there are just a few little things that I've been fixing. One thing that has me stumped is the drivers side mirror. It's completely dead. I can't adjust the mirror, and the turn signal and puddle lights don't work. Passenger's side is fine. I doubt it has any relevance, but the passenger side map light also doesn't work. I've tried replacing the bulbs in all of the lights and checked fuses, but no luck. Any ideas?

Press

Reaction score
Hi. I’m new to the forum. Just curious if you ever found a resolution to this problem.

whtbronco

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It doesn't look like the OP ever came back. I would check the connector for the mirror head that is behind the sail area on the inside door panel. If you need help with the door panel removal there are videos on YouTube for door speaker replacement that show it nicely.