Moulded Splash Guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thompsdw2

Reaction score
I just purchased a 2022 timberline with the factory running boards. I always put moulded splash guards on all my vehicles. Can anyone verify that the Weathertec is the only set that works for the expedition with the factory RB's? I know ford has nothing except those chrome things. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Mediamonkey11

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I purchased the Weathertech not due to finding they're the only ones that work with the running boards, just because we were getting matching floor liners at the same time and have always liked the company.

I can vouch for their perfect fitment and effectiveness, not to mention they look really good. We also bought the hood deflector and window deflectors at the same time.

OP
OP
T

thompsdw2

Reaction score
Yes, I installed them yesterday. I was really impressed with the install and the quality (except for the ppf). A really good fit and clears the factory running boards without issues. PPF was cut wrong and I just decided not to use. Ive never had a problem with paint damage from bolted molded splash guards.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire