Mpg?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justatoy

Reaction score
I have an 06 limited with 4wd. Driving 50/50 city and Hwy. The computer reads out between 17.0 and 17.6 for an average. This is on a fully stock truck. No mods at all (recently purchased it).

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The most I've gotten was 18 on the highway, going 70-80. Don't remember if I had efans then or not.

Now, since I drive in the city, I just get 14. This is all by hand (don't have that fancy message center :p).

As for panda, if you're getting wear on the outside, then yes, you def need to air up your tires.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

cbiii

Reaction score
since removing the 3rd row and my own version of the gotts mod ive put about 10 miles on it and no change.. Im not sure if my message center thing is accurate or not though. It will be hard for me to check because my odometer backlight is intermittently out.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
since removing the 3rd row and my own version of the gotts mod ive put about 10 miles on it and no change.. Im not sure if my message center thing is accurate or not though. It will be hard for me to check because my odometer backlight is intermittently out.

All gas mileage calculations should be done by hand.

Either way, it might take it a bit to adjust.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i dont have a computer on mine so its all done with the trip odometer. 330 with every tank. better then 300. so thats an increase of 1 mpg. and yeah i thought 38 lbs would be good but its not enough. probably going to add 45 or more. not sure yet.

Eric

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2005 gets between 12.5 and 14.5 depending on ratio of city/highway, all highway is hard to figure as the only time I burn a tank on the highway I'm pulling a trailer or fully loaded down for a trip. My only mod is a K&N filter.

ViperXC

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been mentioned but the gear ratio in your vehicle is going to make a difference. I have 3.73 gears and a friend has 3.55 gears. He can get 1-2 mpg better than I. My Expy is a 97 and his is a 00 or 01.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well we all know we didnt buy an expy for the fuel economy!!!! either way im getting 12.8 hiway and 10.4 city running 35's a.CAI. rear cats deleted with glasspack and the edge programer with the speedo dead on... my numbers are pen and paper figers not the computer