my 01' xp vs my brother's 87 blazer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3 NAILS 1 CROSS

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my brother would be pissed if he knew i was posting this, but its funny. i got my first ford about 2 months ago and my little bro has been allover me about buyibg a ford. he was over for dinner one evening and was getting mouthy " ford bashing" and wouldn't shut up. so i gave him a proposition, i told him if he thinks his blazer is so bad lets hook em up together and have a "TUG of WAR" well he jumpt up to that challenge fast. well my wife was yelling from the sidewalk not to break her new suv, we were hooking up the tow strap. we bothed locked in and wife said GO!. it was a very sad sight for chevy lovers allover the world, i drug him and his poor blazer down the street with all 4 of his tires up in smoke ,"lol". he got mad and we tried again ,by this time half the neighborhood was outside to see what all the noise was about, my wife said go!. this time i let him drag me for a few feet before i embarrassed him again!. he has 33" mud terrains tires with 3:73 gears and i have stock street tires with 3:55. "lol" he couldnt fugure out what happened, and is still holding a grudge against me! some day i'll let him know that big brother ,will always be big brother.

ps. i regret that this event was spare of the moment and i have no pics, {maybe there will be a rematch!}