My 04 EB expedition Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yulp...same here...i should be going vertical grill shortly...i've only seen 1 in person and 1 on internet

Jump6pack

Reaction score
Looks really nice. I have the same 20s, got them off an FX4 for $200, want to loser a bit like yours is. Mine gets a new motor, tranny and other goodies when I get back from Afghanistan. Thought about getting rid of it, has 160,000+ miles and didn't feel confidant to take it on family trips. Decided to motor/tranny and keep it. Of course it will also get some play items too!

Again, LOOKS GREAT, good ideas for me.

Thanks

Jim

OP
OP
ExpediTuner

ExpediTuner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks really nice. I have the same 20s, got them off an FX4 for $200, want to loser a bit like yours is. Mine gets a new motor, tranny and other goodies when I get back from Afghanistan. Thought about getting rid of it, has 160,000+ miles and didn't feel confidant to take it on family trips. Decided to motor/tranny and keep it. Of course it will also get some play items too!

Again, LOOKS GREAT, good ideas for me.

Thanks

Jim

post some pics of yours if you can...thanks!

Jump6pack

Reaction score
Pics will be coming around Christmas 2013. I am overseas until just after Thanksgiving. Convinced the wife we can keep the Expy instead of buying another family mobile. Now to convince her about the Lightning supercharger!!! She knows I loved my 94 Gen 1 Lightning!

OP
OP
ExpediTuner

ExpediTuner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I received this toy today....

-5AA7-464E-9720-534121BAB510-4048-000001A8A1F791E3.jpg

I guess i ll be busy the incoming weekend!

More pics coming soon....