My 2015 Platinum El

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrscott

Reaction score
Here are some pics. I hope to pick it up Friday. I tinted front window and dealer installed bug deflector and mudflaps. The mudflaps are flat black rubber made for 2015 F-150. I also ordered 2 led light bars I will install in front grill

Attachments

• exp1.jpg
    exp1.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 327
  • exp2.jpg
    exp2.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 318
  • exp3.jpg
    exp3.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 276
OP
OP
J

jrscott

Reaction score
It was enough I ordered it when they had employee pricing here in Canada so I got a big discount. The MSRP was $72,899

tpndrcn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bada** looking Expedition, do the mudflaps help keep the rear hatch area clean or does it typically get dirty faster than the rest.

OP
OP
J

jrscott

Reaction score
No the mudflaps don't help too much with keeping the back hatch clean. They mostly prevent stone chips on the rear fenders

montecarlo31

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No the mudflaps don't help too much with keeping the back hatch clean. They mostly prevent stone chips on the rear fenders

correct, if you wanted to keep the rear clean you would need a deflector mounted on the top of the window which would push air down and clean it.

What scares me about these are the new low hanging exhausts. I can see that staying on mine for about a week before I ripped it off on a right of way or haul road.

tpndrcn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Good to know about the mud flaps, what kind of deflector are you guys talking about?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rear tail deflector...it wont keep the rear clean but helps